  • broali4x
    Oct 10 8:23 AM
      You could be right, but why would the government be doing things which
      would undermine their own power/s?
      That would be insane! Like satan working against himself biblically
      Well, before the day is out, we will have our answer one way or the

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:
      > Anonymous itself is a strawman psyop created BY the government. Just
      like Wilileaks and Russia Today (which is a Russian / Putin psyop).
      > On Oct 9, 2011, at 3:29 PM, nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... wrote:
      > > Dear Group,
      > > Some are now saying that this Anonymous message/video to ERASE the
      NYSE from the internet is nothing but a hoax or fraud created by
      clandestine forces or governmental persons to mislead or misdirect the
      public. Some are even claiming that celestrial UFO / ETs are in some way
      involved also if it does happen.
      > > Are they right before tomorrow October 10 when the NYSE opens or
      closes if the NYSE is hacked or erased from the internet????
      > > Thanks
      > > -
      > > UPDATE:Some in the Anonymous collective believe the threat against
      the NYSE and the group behind it don't really represent the Anonymous
      movement or the Occupy Wall Street protests. We've published a report on
      those counter-claims
      > > here.
      > > Anonymous declared "war" on the New York Stock Exchange this weekend
      and vowed to "erase" the NYSE from the Internet on Oct. 10 as the Occupy
      Wall Street protestentered its third week in New York City after a
      weekend that saw hundreds of protesters arrested during a planned march
      across the Brooklyn Bridge.
      > > On Oct. 10, NYSE shall be erased from the Internet. On Oct. 10,
      expect a day that will never, ever be forgotten," intoned a
      computer-generated male voice common to many Anonymous videos, in a
      warning posted on TheAnonMessage YouTube channel(video below).<