20601UFO crash site artifacts to be displayed at Midwest Conference!

  • Marge Padgitt
    Aug 6, 2011
      Actual UFO crash site artifacts will be displayed at the Midwest UFO
      Conference August 27 in Kansas City, MO.

      Art Campbell, a UFO researcher who has appeared on many radio and TV
      shows, and author of the book "UFO Crash at San Augustin," will have
      these artifacts available for viewing at the conference.

      While doing numerous archaeological digs at the site on the Plains of
      San Augustin, Campbell found many items which are as follows:
      * An artifical 3-layered container about the size of a human fist,
      believed to be some kind of an artificial body organ.
      * Seven kinds of unusual foil containing high levels of silicon, iron
      and manganese (unknown to the foil industry.)
      * Some strange wax material which may have been some kind of an
      insulation coating inside the UFO
      * Also found of a similar material was the remains of a small
      structural member (possibly a tiny I-beam)
      * Two shoe soles of different sizes of an extremely narrow width.
      Art's book goes into great detail with photographs and analyses of these
      shoe soles.

      I remote viewed these items in 2009 when I met with Art in person, and
      gave him my opinion of these objects. After recent testing results came
      in, we were shocked at the accuracy of my RV work! Hear the results for
      the first time at the Midwest UFO Conference!

      Conference tickets are $40, or $35 if purchased by August 10. Visit
      www.ufomidwest.com <http://www.ufomidwest.com/> or call 816-833-1602
      for more information.

      Sincerely,

      Margie Kay