20565Re: My take...UFOs over London

  • broali4x
    Jun 28, 2011
      I have personally seen several baby small UFOs including one 7 months
      ago wrapped in a ball of light which was the last time I saw a UFO. And
      I have seen ONE (1) huge gigantic Mothership about 15 years ago while in
      Mexico in 1996, Yucatan Merida! A point of correction, no Mothership was
      videoed in this short capture, period! I think these UFOs were mostly
      baby small UFOs or drones. To be sure, they were NOT Motherships!
      Thanks

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Nichols <wsmith51@...> wrote:

      > The video looks pretty good, and the UFOs are acting in a similar
      fashion as with other videos I've seen of UFOs darting in and out of
      clouds. This video is from one camera filming a guy with a another video
      camera filming the UFOs, and also filming another guy with a still
      camera taking photos. I would like to see the video from the second
      camera and the photos as well to see how they match up....

      > Now this may mean absolutely nothing, but some of these people
      standing around were not from the UK. I heard accents and foreign
      language being spoken....Sounded something like Dutch or German to
      me.......

      > I also wonder why this video shows the person with the video camera
      running down the sidewalk to where the first guy is filming. Why didn't
      he start filming from the point he began to run, instead of waiting till
      he got to the another guy to point his camera upwards.... It looked to
      me he had a clear field of view to film.....he squandered precious
      filming time......

      > Also one more question....Why does the mothership UFO have a Pink Hue
      on the surface....Light refraction from the sun shinning in the camera
      lens?

      > Sandy

      filmed above the BBC building in of all places, London! This
      video/report seems genuine. Are the UFO visitors trying to relay the
      message that a monster catastrophic Tsunami is soon, very soon, heading
      their way??

      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2008437/UFOs-filmed-BBC-\
      building-London.html>