      From: nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...>
      To: Abductee@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 10:45 am
      Subject: [UFOnet] UFO or HOAX? 6-26-2011

      Dear Group,
      Are UFO/ET aliens getting less camera shy? Here is a group of UFOs filmed above the BBC building in of all places, London! This video/report seems genuine. Are the UFO visitors trying to relay the message that a monster catastrophic Tsunami is soon, very soon, heading their way??

      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2008437/UFOs-filmed-BBC-building-London.html>

      Thanks