20397Secret Underground Bases and Cities

  • William Alek
    Oct 9, 2010
      Hello all,

      No LIVE shows this Saturday morning, however, please visit our archive
      section to listen to our latest interviews:
      http:\\VortexNetworkNews.com

      Aurora's 2 hour special guest is researcher and author, Dr. Richard Sauder.

      Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious
      topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into
      the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail.
      http://tiny.cc/mc8pz
      http://tiny.cc/a3hre

      On my show, The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I reviewed some of the stories
      on Sterling Allan's PESWIKI energy website, which includes:

      Rube Goldberg and the Electrification of America:
      http://tiny.cc/ah438

      Update on Pond's Replication of GEM Energy Water Fuel Cell
      http://tiny.cc/poec6

      62 MPH Car Standard by 2025?
      http://tiny.cc/3w3go

      Kapanadze Overunity Patent
      http://tiny.cc/2mel9vr21u

      Test Results of the Orbo Solid State Development Unit
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKTYrVjEGY

      Wave Power Lights Up U.S. Electrical Grid For First Time:
      http://tiny.cc/5ppmr

      WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING? INFOWARS TRAILER
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV4a49MecBA

      Michael's topic of discussion on The Dosmic Connection is, "The Negation
      Alien Invasion False Flag Agenda."

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.