20367Details: TRUTH ACTIVIST Held at UK 'Mental Health' Facility

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Aug 31, 2010
      TRUTH ACTIVIST Held at UK 'Mental Health' Facility
      By Michael Irving of World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news351.html

      As the programmed break-down of life on Earth, Society,
      Health, etc., increases, anti-social behaviour and violence,
      and crime are increasing worldwide.

      There is an intended breakdown of life on Earth by powers
      unseen, but are probably the demons who have been identified
      as the Aliens who have carried out the abduction, mind-
      influencing, and gene and health manipulations of hundreds
      of millions of people during the past 50 years. Read in the
      Bible about "powers and principalities".

      We are all suffering; but we are also learning MUCH.

      The time of the fight-back began, in earnest, around 2004
      and 2005. The Native American prediction and 'Call to Action'
      known as the 'Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope' states 'We
      CAN change it' if we 'put a double amount of effort' into
      what we believe is important.

      Let's do that. LET GET GOING. Let's GO.

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      MICHAEL IRVING'S PERSONAL SITUATION

      Written by Michael Irving, owner and editor
      of World Gathering For Truth, inside a 'Mental
      Health' facility in the North of England:

      As part of my rapid and important learning process
      (though it needs to be suggested, no-one can be anywhere
      on Earth at the present time, and NOT learn things.
      For one thing the worldwide aerial spraying operation
      of bioweapons and bad chemicals etc., has meant there
      is nowhere to hide) .. from the middle of 2007, I lived
      on a problem-family housing estate in Scotland. Learned
      a huge amount there, but had to flee in early 2010 due
      to anti-social behaviour.

      In late January 2010, I fled to a flat belonging to an old
      friend in the North of England. I used my old friend's
      personal flat until another flat in the same building became
      available ... that happened in late May 2010. Very soon,
      extreme anti-social behaviour started coming from
      adjacent and below flats.

      When my old friend returned from her new home in the
      USA, she was reluctant to help. Eventually I was forced to
      take action. Strings were pulled, probably favours were
      called in, and on 25th July 2010, I was forcefully taken to
      an NHS (ie UK Government) 'Mental Health Hospital'
      facility in Morpeth, Northumberland, Northern England.

      I have been forced to take medication.. vis a vis, mental
      health drugs. Mad! I am innocent.. a victim of crime.. and
      I am imprisoned.. while the criminals go free. Yes .. it is mad.

      These are notes I posted at FACEBOOK tonight:

      LET ME OUT .. GIVE ME MY HOME BACK
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news350.html

      By Michael Irving, Owner of World Gathering For Truth
      From inside a Mental Facility: Saint George's Hospital,
      Morpeth, Northumberland, England, United Kingdom

      One
      BECAUSE NO-ONE, ANYWHERE, HAS OFFERED
      ME A ROOF OVER MY HEAD, I CAN NOT LEAVE THIS
      MENTAL HOSPITAL UNTIL I HAVE EITHER FOUND
      A NEW HOME OR HAD MY OLD HOME RE-INSTATED.
      WHAT THE FUCK ... I MISS MY HOME WORLD (REF
      TO SOME SORT OF 'ET' EXISTENCE) WHEREVER IT IS.
      ~ MICHAEL IRVING,
      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH.

      Link: WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net/index.html

      Two
      I THINK A MAIN REASON I AM STILL BEING HELD
      IN THIS MENTAL HOSPITAL WHERE I HAVE BEEN
      WRONGLY IMPRISONED, IS BECAUSE WHILE THE
      AUTHORITIES WERE MAKING THEIR MISTAKE,
      THE LOCKS WERE CHANGED ON MY FLAT AND
      ALL MY BELONGINGS (INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL
      OF MY TENANCY AGREEMENT) WERE STOLEN.
      EVERYONE IS COVERING THEIR TRACKS.
      I WANT TO MAKE TRACKS AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

      Three
      I AM A 'PALESTINIAN', A 'CAMBODIAN', A 'NEW
      ORLEANS CITIZEN', A 'SURVIVOR OF HAITI', THE
      'DECEMBER 2004 TSUNAMI' ... AND IT STINKS.
      I AM A 'FLOOD', 'FAMINE', 'FIRE', 'EARTHQUAKE',
      'WAR', 'IRAQI', 'AFGHAN', 'PAKISTANI', ETC, REFUGEE.
      I AM WOUNDED IN THE GLOBAL BATTLE FOR TRUTH.
      ALL OF US HURT, WOUNDED, DISPOSSESSED,
      POVERTY-STRICKEN, INJURED, LONELY, DESPERATE
      PEOPLE FIND WE HAVE VERY FEW - IF ANY -
      FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO THE CRUNCH.

      Link: THE GLOBAL BATTLE FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net/wakeup2.html

      More notes / information may be added here at later dates.
      Please spread this information WIDE and FAR - Thanks

      WORLD GATHERING at FACEBOOK
      http://en-gb.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1273335360
      Alternatively: http://profile.to/worldgathering

      World gathering For Truth Image:
      http://worldgathering.net/images2/gatheringnow400.jpg

      LET ME OUT .. GIVE ME MY HOME BACK
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news350.html

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      TRUTH ACTIVIST Held at UK 'Mental Health' Facility
      By Michael Irving of World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news351.html
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      WORLD GATHERING'S Important Information

      The GATHERING Message:
      http://worldgathering.net/message.html

      World WAKE-UP WAVE - Global Paradigm Shift:
      http://worldgathering.net/wakeup2.html

      There Will Come A Flow On Earth:
      http://worldgathering.net/wakeup3.html

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net