19915The Orion Zone

  • Royce Holleman
    Sep 7, 2009
      Hi everyone tomorrow night is a show I doubt you want to miss my guest will be Gary A David author of The Orion Zone and Eye Of The Pheoniox, I just got off the phone chatting with Gary and I know I can't wait for the show to start. We will be discussing The Hopi indians and how that placed monuments one the ground in a pattern of the stars in The Orion constellation and how thier ritual revolve around the star people from this system. plus we will talk about the freemason founding of Pheonix Arizona for more information click here
      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=57

      I'm excited about this hope to see you there.