19885Missouri UFO meetings

  • Marge Padgitt
    Jul 31, 2009
      MISSOURI MUFON CALENDAR OF EVENTS

      Monday, August 10th- UFO Chat meeting: at Unity Temple on the Plaza in
      classroom D from 6:30 to 8:45 pm. Fee is $2.00. You do not have to be
      an official member of MUFON to attend meetings, but we do encourage
      people to become members. www.mufon.com <http://www.mufon.com/>
      www.missourimufon.org <http://www.missourimufon.org/>

      Monday, August 17 KCUFO Experiencers Group will begin meeting on in the
      Peace Room located on the lower level of the building at Unity Temple on
      the Plaza(accessible through the alley between the parking garage and
      the building) from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. These meetings will be held on
      the 3rd Monday of each month and there will be an an offering collected.
      This room is NOT handicapped accessible. There are a few steps up from
      the courtyard. It is by the Montessori School playground.

      August 18: St. Louis MUFON Meeting: Held at Culpeppers in St.Charles,
      Missouri from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. This is a dinner meeting. Hwy I-70 at the
      Zumbehl exit. Contact: bwidaman@...
      <mailto:bwidaman@...> Phone: 636-946-1394

      September 13, 2009- Kansas City MUFON Meeting: 6:30 PM Unity on the
      Plaza in clasroom D. Art Campbell is going to be in Kansas City to do
      some research and he has agreed to be our speaker at the Kansas City
      meeting in September, 2009. Art used to live in the KC area and helped
      to start a the KC UFO Study Club in the 1950's. Art told me that George
      Adamski has ties to Kansas City and that is reported in his book "UFO
      Crash at San Augustin", which is on his website is www.ufocrashbook
      <http://www.ufocrashbook/> . com - he will bring a few hard copies and
      CD's of the book when he visits us in September. Art will also be going
      to dinner with us at UNOs before the September meeting so mark your
      calendar! Anyone is welcome to join us. There will be a $4.00 fee for
      this meeting to help cover some of Art's travel expenses and the room
      fee.

      September 15: St. Louis MUFON Meeting: Held at Culpeppers in St.Charles,
      Missouri from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. This is a dinner meeting. Hwy I-70 at the
      Zumbehl exit. Contact: bwidaman@...
      <mailto:bwidaman@...> Phone: 636-946-1394

      September 26, 2009: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Combination State-wide Missouri
      MUFON and Missouri Investigator's Group Meeting, skywatch afterwards -
      Visit www.missourimufon.org <http://www.missourimufon.org/> for more
      details. MIG's website is http://ufomig.bravehost.com
      <http://ufomig.bravehost.com/>

      If you are interested in attending meetings, please contact Margie Kay
      at margiekay06@... <mailto:margiekay06@...>