19821WG News - Paradigm Shift In Progress

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Apr 3, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      Please forward to friends & contacts

      Stop The World - Paradigm Shift In Progress

      The '100th Monkey' Paradigm Shift In Progress

      The 100th Monkey Effect:
      ~ When a sufficient number of a group or species know
      how to do something, the information can jump through
      the air across natural barriers. ~

      The thing that has been holding up progress that we can
      see and know is progress, is probably the delay while more
      and more people get up to speed on the situation we are in.
      So for those of us who went ahead and established a more
      comprehensive world view some time ago, there seems
      to be a delay.

      Things are beginning to change. A big change was
      happening in 2008. Remember the 100th Monkey principle:
      when a certain number of a population has learned
      something new, what has been learned can jump
      across boundaries to the whole species.

      Right now, new facts about the world which have been
      learned over the past few years by 100s of millions of
      people, and the thinking that goes along with those facts,
      are hammering away at the old 'World View'.

      In science, when a change within a system gets to a certain
      point, the whole system changes. In an instant, it flips into
      a new state. And the same laws of change seem to apply to
      human society. For human society, things can start to flip
      over and change suddenly.

      A new world view, or 'paradigm' for the world,
      can suddenly appear - literally overnight.

      The idea of the 100th Monkey Effect is based on:

      (1) In 1952, scientists started giving food covered in grit
      to a group of Monkeys; (2) A young Monkey, the scientists
      called Imo, took her food to water to wash it; (3) Imo taught
      this technique to her Mother, (4) Other Monkeys in the
      group learned the technique; (5) In 1958, when the number
      in the group of Monkeys who knew the technique reached
      approx 100 individuals, an amazing thing happened;
      (6) Colonies of Monkeys on other Islands started using
      the food-washing technique; (7) the information had leapt
      physical boundaries.

      Read the details by Lyall Watson: 'The 100th Monkey'

      We do not necessarily need to make the same mystical
      leap which these monkeys made fifty years ago. Human
      beings have speech; rapid intellect; and we have many
      types of global communication. New ideas in the human
      world can spread like lightning.

      Michael Irving,
      Editor of World Gathering For Truth News

      Stop The World - Paradigm Shift In Progress

      Be The Change That Is Happening:

      Possible message from those who are making many
      of the increasingly impressive manoeuvres of craft
      and lights in the skies around the world ....
      'The Gathering by Benevolent ET':

      Please forward WGFT to Friends & Contacts

      To be added to World Gathering For Truth News list,
      send an email to the address on this webpage:

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net