19720Re: [UFOnet] Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • ZO
    Oct 4, 2008
      From: antigray@...
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 8:28 AM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

      ZO here Art. I'm not here to argue with you Art, we've done that before.

      Just saying what I know. What you're talking about I cannot discount because I simply don't know. I cannot rule it out, it is a possibility.

      However, I have heard and read about similar things. Wilbert Smith, a Canadian who worked on a Magnets Project back in the sixties and looked into the UFO Enigma, all under the auspices of The Department of Highways.

      Later in His Life He claimed to have received INFO from Aliens. When looking into this it seems that this was absolutely true. To this day no one can make sense of the little book of very technical stuff He got from the so-called Aliens. He uses unknown terms.

      And obviously I'm totally aware of the use of implants perpetrated by ''greys'' and other Human factions. Used to manipulate people and give their chosen ones knowledge.

      I must say that I cannot attribute all Genius solely to the so-called aliens.

      Man is a Genius all by Himself.

      ZO

      In a message dated 10/4/2008 9:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
      >
      > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
      >
      > Fri Oct 3, 2008 8:58 am (PDT)

      Hi Zo,
      Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
      Tibetan throat singing. He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
      state of euphoria so that he could see visions. Tesla said all he had to do was
      close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints. ALSO, he started seeing
      detailed blueprints after his abduction experience. He wrote about that in his
      autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
      thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state. If you
      know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
      you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
      faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
      Art

      http://www.eset.com