19715Re: [UFOnet] Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • ZO
    Oct 2, 2008
      "Hi Matt,
      In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
      hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
      to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
      at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
      able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
      inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
      alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
      copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
      LOL
      Art"

      Hehehe, my Dad does stuff like that... An example: "Imagine a precious stone and see all of its color and designs made of glass, examine it, zoom in, zoom out, spin it, then turn it over to see the other side... and then automatically see the design and color on that side without trying to imagine it... it is just there... your brain seems to create it as though the design was already there before you turn it over in your visualization.

      If you exercised this ability it grows and strengthens like a muscle... It is like practicing a skill... like Mathematics, you become better over time. Visualizations can become more like a memory than an imagination that you can remember years down the road.

      Matt