19713Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • antigray@cs.com
    Oct 2, 2008
      In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:37:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
      >
      > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
      >
      > Mon Sep 8, 2008 1:27 pm (PDT) Here's something from the Autobiography of
      > Nikola Tesla:
      >
      > http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
      >
      > "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have
      > achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi
      > fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and
      > devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even
      > planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked
      > indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing
      > apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she
      > was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an
      > eyelash."
      >
      > His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or
      > "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired
      > by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his
      > mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their
      > best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.
      >
      > Matt Chin

      Hi Matt,
      In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
      hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
      to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
      at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
      able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
      inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
      alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
      copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
      LOL
      Art