19699Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • stealthskaters
    Sep 6, 2008
      I found what appears to be an AUTObiography on Nikola Tesla. "The
      Secret Life of Nikola Tesla" reveals the almost-metaphysical insights
      that Tesla had since childhood. Indeed, some of what he experienced
      sounds like what we today call "remote-viewing".

      He credits many of inventions to detailed visions he saw in his
      mind. It made me think of John Travolta's altered mind after he
      encountered that strange light in the sky in the movie "Phenomenon".
      And also that of the most mysterious man in mathematics -- Srinivasa
      Ramanujan from India. He created powerful theorems some of which
      still defy proof by the World's greatest mathematicians. He would
      say that the goddess of Namakkal inspired him with the formulae in
      dreams.

      I would think that cheap energy production would be more valuable to
      Mankind today than interplanetary flight. If Tesla was correct in
      his "Magnifying Transmitter" conjectures, it sounds like it could be
      developed a lot more quickly than fusion or tapping the Zero-Point
      Energy field. Even if the authorities did confiscate his papers
      after his death, there should be enough left in the public literature
      for some smart minds to fill in the gaps. He's already done the
      preliminary work!

      The Tesla autobio is accessible at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Tesla . (A shot bio on
      Ramanujan -- whose "modular functions" were a key part on Michio
      Kaku's superstring derivations (and explains why the Universe is
      normally fixed at "10" dimensions") -- is within the
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Strings_1.doc file.)

      Also I archived a bunch of stuff on the famed "Nazi-Bell" flying
      saucer starting with Tim Ventura's interviews and ending with Jack
      Sarfatti's math analysis. An interesting spin to the Roswell legend
      is that a "UFO" story was conjured up to hide the fact from the
      American people that a Nazi fragment was alive after WWII and
      equipped with potentially dangerous weapons in Argentina. These
      materials are accessible at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Bell .

      Perhaps I've been naïve. I always thought when an enemy was
      defeated, any remnants would try to absorb into existing society.
      I've read before about missing Nazi gold to finance things like
      the "Montauk Project" (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm )but I
      never put much stock in it. I may need to take another look. Maybe
      the conspiracists are right on this one.

      And I previously posted at Wyz World
      (http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1776.html ) about the
      possibility that UFOs might be living entities along the lines of
      Reich's "orgone" (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Reich )or
      Pitkanen's "plasmoids" (http://www.stealthskater.com/Pitkanen.htm ).

      So now we have at least 4 separate elements contributing to "UFOs".
      (Which may explain why the subject has seemed so perplexing.)

      (A) One is an anomaly created (or previously existing and now
      exposed) by release of the strong nuclear force in a nuclear event.
      (Whether this in turn causes a Tesla-like "scalar" longitudinal is
      unknown.) This would be administered by the Dept. of Energy (the
      former Atomic Energy Commission).

      (B) Another piece of the puzzle are advanced military prototypes from
      former enemies. It would be advantageous to explain such as "UFOs"
      to throw competing foreign intelligences off-the-trail so to speak.
      I guess this would fall into something like the CIA. (One would
      think that other governments would have long caught on to this
      deception by now, however.)

      (C) A third part would be the effects on human consciousness caused
      by artificial manipulations. Whether these are hallucinations,
      allowing us to see true craft/entities, or revealing a "new
      dimension" (as in Boylan's assertion that Wen Ho Lee was involved in
      creating "artificial holographic portals" at LANL =>
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_1.doc or Dr. Fred Alan
      Wolf's claim of "bleedthroughs" from parallel worlds =>
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm#Bosoks ) is also unclear. I
      don't know what agency would oversee this stuff.

      (D) And then finally, of course, is the real deal. Whose actual
      physical visits to Earth seem improbable due to the restrictions of
      General Relativity and the risks of encountering drastically
      different bacteria/viruses (assuming they don't wear spacesuits).

      What muddy waters these are indeed!
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic