19603Emailing: grisdon15.jpg, grisdon16.jpg, grisdon17.jpg, grisdon18.jpg, grisdon19.jpg, grisdon19_2.jpg, grisdon20.jpg, grisdon21.jpg, grisdon22.jpg, grisdon23.jpg, grisdon.jpg, grisdon2.jpg, grisdon3.jpg, grisdon4.jpg, grisdon5.jpg, grisdon6.jpg, grisdon7.j

  • ZO
    Apr 1, 2008
      This alien was in the ''NEWS MAGAZINE'' ages ago. Three photographs. We assume they're fake, but the picture is so interesting I had Son Matt Chin 3D ''IT.''

      If it is a fake model then the creator is either gifted with imagination, or has seen an alien before. That's my own little conclusion.

      Anyway, we've decided to make a few posters with this creature just to see how it turns out. We were never able to do so much detail before, the computer would just shut down and rendering took ages and ages.

      What makes me think that it's possibly real is the way that there are all kinds of tubes that fit right into this creatures flesh!! This thing was allegedly only 22 inches in height.

      ZO Derek J. Chin, Kamloops, BC, Canada

      grisdon15.jpg
      grisdon16.jpg
      grisdon17.jpg
      grisdon18.jpg
      grisdon19.jpg
      grisdon19_2.jpg
      grisdon20.jpg
      grisdon21.jpg
      grisdon22.jpg
      grisdon23.jpg
      grisdon.jpg
      grisdon2.jpg
      grisdon3.jpg
      grisdon4.jpg
      grisdon5.jpg
      grisdon6.jpg
      grisdon7.jpg
      grisdon8.jpg
      grisdon9.jpg
      grisdon10.jpg
      grisdon11.jpg
      grisdon12.jpg
      grisdon13.jpg
      grisdon14.jpg

      Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.