19600Small UFOs in house

  • Marge Padgitt
    Apr 1, 2008
      My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two days ago.
      This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down with
      his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped white
      color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and a
      domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the dome,
      which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
      seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just disappeared
      as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
      previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small craft
      in the bedroom at night.

      Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?

      Margie Kay
      Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
      June 7, 2008
      www.ufokc.4mg.com
      816-833-1602
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic