19446Human Experimentation

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Sep 6, 2007
      A few days ago we, at The WHY? Files, received an Email from Terry Parker which we feel obliged to add to the site under the MK ULTRA section.
      Its a bit frightening really, these things were actually happening and probably, in one form or another, continue to do so.
      Perhaps some of those who believe themselves to be "Alien Abductees" are, in fact, victims of human experimentation. Some of the symptoms are very similar.

      See:
      Terry Parker - Unwitting Victim of Psychosurgery"

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/mkultra4.htm

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net