19348Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 2690... ufos with hieroglyphs have ancient egyptian on them.

  • BARBARA PARKER
    Jul 6, 2007
      You all must remember Adamski's sighting. The UFO had hieroglyphs on the side of it. That's ancient Egyptian folks... Also why would Sitchen study ancient languages??? He understands ancient Egyptian... that's their language... anyone who studies ufology knows this...

      bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote: Hey buddy, i suppose yer an expert on ET languages?What makes yer opinion of any wieght?
      If you dont have contact, you dont have crap to say whether any bodys statements are valid...Why dont you try to approach the subject with yer mind open and yer trap shut till you have some real information to impart?
      Give our contactees a greak....the ETs could be telling them anything but still make contact with....
      THERES A HELLUVA LOT OF BLACK OPS CONTACT EXPERIENCES BEING HANDED OUT TOO THESE DAYS SO IT BEHOOVES ONE TO USE THEIR MANNERS AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ANY AND ALL CONTACTEES TILL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN.....
      The situation has way more ramifications than accounted for in your philiosphy buddy way more....
      bert vere

      John Locker <gsmforensics@...> wrote:
      >They speak ancient
      > Egyptian, telepathy allows or compensates for the
      > language barrier.

      Sorry guys but this is aboslute rubbish.
      I have never read such a load of codswallop in my life.
      Its bad enough having this rubbish spread by so called "mediums " who prey
      on the weak minded and vulnerable , but to imply that
      ET now communicates by telepathy in a Psychic / mediumistic way is just
      laughable.

      Its sad that some people have to plumb the depths in this way to get
      attention.

      John.