19332RE: Post Your Thoughts With ----- Seti UNIVERSE

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Jul 4 4:30 PM
      Hello Barbara,

      I am very sorry to hear about your lost children.

      It seems to be an all-out war for control of Earth.

      And there are, I agree, some pretty mad and evil
      people around. Otherwise AIDS would not have been
      especially developed and deliberately released.

      And they wouldn't be doing the 'Chemtrail' spraying,
      which I personally feel may have costs the lives of
      tens of millions of people over the past ten years.
      And also done immense damage to animals and nature.

      It's a mean war.

      I see the wonderful manoeuvres of numbers of craft
      and I think 'its all happening now'.

      The mean controllers of Earth seem desperate to keep
      us in ignorance, while out benevolent ET friends
      must have so many answers and solutions which we
      now need. Sixty or so years of forced ignorance.

      Enough! Already.

      I read your mail, and when you mentioned the heart
      is connected in communication, I felt you were telling
      the truth.

      Early in 1986, three disc craft flew over my car at
      a height of about forty feet, then stopped stationery.
      They were sixty feet from me when I stood outside the
      car. I could feel communication happening, and it was
      through the middle of my chest where I felt the
      discussion happening. I then followed the three disc
      craft for ten minutes, and they took me back to the
      spot where I had been parked up sending them some
      thoughts thirty minutes before.

      Have you read the website of the ex-MI6 agent,
      James Casbolt?

      http://www.jamescasbolt.com

      James's intelligence and ET contacts tell him the
      negative Aliens plan to reduce the Earth's population
      down to around 15% of its present level over the
      next thirty years.

      I have felt that is what is being aimed at - a large
      reduction - but for a year or two I have wondered
      what time period will they try to use to do this
      deadly and unnecessary deed. Thirty years seems
      about right.

      There must be many answers to getting Earth's population
      level correct without poisoning people from the air or
      by infecting the world with germs.

      My (long-winded!) account of my meetings and connections
      with ET appear on this page - 'Meetings With 3 Craft':
      http://www.worldgathering.net/world2/meetings.html

      Also mentions unusual things which have jumped into
      my life and projects I have done to help alert people.

      Good wishes, Michael Irving

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic