19297Re: [UFOnet] Re: ~ Space Shuttle Atlantis Launch: Space Debris or Something Else?? ~

  • Lamont Washington
    Jun 15, 2007
      I tried to add you to my Friends List but could not.

      (Or, I wanted to contact you personally to so that you
      would understand.)

      So I am asking you, to Add Me to your Friends List.

      I am involved with BOINC and most of their Clients
      which is why I decide to add you to my Friends List in
      the first place. So, here’s to hoping that you decide
      to Add Me to your Friends List.

      Please join us, add your input to our World Community
      Grid Forum, your input is sorely needed!!

      JamesL

      P.S. Please make the time to explore Seti UNIVERSE.com
      and become a member it’s Free. (Maybe you could even
      contribute a posting or two, in our forums.)

      Seti UNIVERSE (Home Page)
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      Seti UNIVERSE FORUM
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/index.php

      Become a member of Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/WowFORUM/login.php?register=1

      --- Suzanne <sgangel_2005@...> wrote:

      > UPDATE!!!! -
      >
      > Hello everyone! This is Sue here. First, I'd like to
      > give all of you
      > a NEW update about the Space Shuttle Debris. I was
      > watching the "Into
      > The Unknown" Paranormal TV show on the Sci Fi
      > channel, last night,
      > Wensday, & found out taht there was indeed a UFO
      > that was indeed
      > captures on NASA'a Live Space footage. I thought I
      > saw something last
      > week when I sat down to watch the launch, & it does
      > look as if I was
      > right in my observations. I just was wondering in
      > anyone in here
      > managed to see the actually Live Space Shuttle
      > Launch last week & if
      > any of you in here managed to watch the New "Into
      > The Unknown"
      > Informative series last night. George Noory, was the
      > host & they even
      > show a bit of footage of the actual UFO I think I
      > saw during the
      > launch last week. I just hope i'm Not the only
      > person who managed to
      > see this. Please let me know if any of you in here
      > saw the "Into The
      > Unknown" Space Shuttle NASA Footage of the UFO I
      > think I saw last
      > week, last night? Hopefully, I'm Not the only person
      > who managed to
      > see this aired last night! I would really like your
      > thoughts &
      > opinions on this one. Thanks & I hope you all Will
      > have a great
      > weekend Too! :D

      > ~ SUE ~
      >
      > sgangel_2005@...
      >
      > http://www.myspace.com/sgduranie
      >
      > http://groups.myspace.com/paranormalontv
      >
      > http://groups.myspace.com/suesparanormalclub

      > On the Net:
      >
      > Shuttle mission:

      http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/index.html

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070609/ap_on_sc/space_shuttle?submit=Done

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic