19282Re: [UFOnet] Fwd: Jonathan's Space Report, No. 580

  • Lamont Washington
    May 26, 2007
      Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
      (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
      We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
      devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

      Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
      forum (membership required) we will also publish your
      stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
      INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

      Hope to see you there!

      You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      .-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
      > | Jonathan McDowell | phone :
      > (617) 495-7176 |
      > | Somerville MA 02143 | inter :
      > jcm@... |
      > | USA |
      > jcm@... |
      > |

      > | JSR: http://www.planet4589.org/jsr.html
      > |
      > | Back issues:
      > http://www.planet4589.org/space/jsr/back
      > |
      > | Subscribe/unsub: mail
      > majordomo@..., (un)subscribe jsr |

      > UFOnet is an international news and discussion list
      > dedicated to:

      === message truncated ===

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic