19281Re: [UFOnet] CSETI event update - Mini-training near Montreal, PQ.

  • Lamont Washington
    May 26, 2007
      Hey guys, take a look a Seti UNIVERSE
      (http://www.setiuniverse.com) when you have the time.
      We are about all aspects of SETI and we have a section
      devoted to UFO's (in our forum) and elsewhere!

      Become a member (it's free) and contribute to our UFO
      forum (membership required) we will also publish your
      stories. (We publish, scifi, fantasy, poetry, SETI
      INFO, UFO INFO, commentaries, editorials, and more)

      Hope to see you there!

      You can find Seti UNIVERSE at:
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      --- Richard Lalancette <lalancette_richard@...>

      <http://richardlalancette.blogspot.com/2007/05/cseti-event-update-mini-t\

      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_lD_gkitI/AAAAAAAAAfw/IV8Q60aGcBA\

      http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm

      <http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm>
      > Mapquest Map

      <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&am\

      p;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=\

      &name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=2900+chemin+de+la+tour&c\

      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_nO_gkiuI/AAAAAAAAAf4/pRbiTBrDYmo\
      > /s1600-h/laurentides_fall.jpg> Friday, August 10,
      > 2007 - Sunday August
      > 12, 2007 - near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      > Dr. Greer will teach a mini CSETI Ambassador to the
      > Universe Training.
      > You are invited to join Dr. Greer in making ET
      > contact at night, and
      > learning advanced techniques in Remote Viewing and
      > higher states of
      > consciousness. The acclaimed CSETI CE-5 contact
      > protocols will be shared
      > and experienced, and deep knowledge of the nature of
      > Mind and our own
      > awareness as tools for ET Contact will be taught.
      > Dr. Greer will
      > describe the inside story of Disclosure, who is
      > running the world of
      > secret power, and why, and Dr. Greer's historic ET
      > contact experiences
      > which began when he was 9 years old. These amazing
      > and moving events
      > will be shared with the group.
      > Tuition: $350 Cdn ($300 US). Lodging is being
      > arranged by CSETI, and
      > will be an additional cost to be paid to CSETI at a
      > certain point before
      > the event. We will provide more information here as
      > we get it. Please
      > email Debbie at coordinator@...
      > <mailto://coordinator@.../>
      > if you have any questions or wish to register.

      > removed]

      Seti UNIVERSE
      http://www.setiuniverse.com/

      All of the SETI (The SEARCH for EXTRA--TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE)
      disciplines in one place. (Radio, Optical, Microwave, and Amateur SETI)
      Stop by Seti UNIVERSE and find out, what you didn't know about SETI.

      Seti UNIVERSE also has MultiMedia, Fun & Games, a Forum, Seti News, BOINC
      Partners News, a Link to Us, Submit Your Website, a SciFi Short Stories,
      and a Writer of the Month contest.

      Seti UNIVERSE is a Safe For Kids, Parental Guidance Suggested website.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic