19270CSETI event update - Mini-training near Montreal, PQ.

  • Richard Lalancette
    May 8, 2007
      CSETI event update - Mini-training near Montreal, PQ.
      <http://richardlalancette.blogspot.com/2007/05/cseti-event-update-mini-t\
      raining-near.html> [0]
      <http://www.cseti.org/images/topbar.gif>

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5062016362938141394]
      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_lD_gkitI/AAAAAAAAAfw/IV8Q60aGcBA\
      /s1600-h/montreal_4-full.jpg> Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Montreal,
      Quebec, Canada
      Dr. Greer will speak that evening at a local auditorium, to discuss his
      memoir "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge"
      <http://www.cseti.org/programs/hiddentruth.htm> . He says "This book
      is my own disclosure – what have I personally seen of UFOs and
      secret projects? What really happened during the high-level briefings we
      conducted for the President's inner circle, the CIA Director, the UN
      leadership? Who is maintaining this secrecy – and why? And how has
      all of this affected me personally? Why are we still using Mid-East oil
      when the definitive solutions are already developed in covert technology
      projects? In many ways this has been an anguishing journey – and
      yet, I am certain that once the people know the truth, we will bring out
      these new technologies." Listen to Dr. Greer himself tell his story!

      Admission: $10 Cdn at the door.

      Location: University of Montreal, in Room Z-110 (Auditorium) of the
      "Pavillon Claire-McNicoll' (Claire-McNicoll Building). This building is
      physically attached tof the right part of the main building (Pavillon
      Roger-Gaudry).

      University of Montreal Campus Maps:
      http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/index.html
      <http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/index.html>
      http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm
      <http://www.umontreal.ca/plancampus/pavillons/pav14_map.htm>
      Mapquest Map
      <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&am\
      p;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=\
      &name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=2900+chemin+de+la+tour&c\
      ity=Montreal&state=Qc&zipcode=>

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5062018750939957986]
      <http://bp0.blogger.com/_rGg84X04BIU/Rj_nO_gkiuI/AAAAAAAAAf4/pRbiTBrDYmo\
      /s1600-h/laurentides_fall.jpg> Friday, August 10, 2007 - Sunday August
      12, 2007 - near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      Dr. Greer will teach a mini CSETI Ambassador to the Universe Training.
      You are invited to join Dr. Greer in making ET contact at night, and
      learning advanced techniques in Remote Viewing and higher states of
      consciousness. The acclaimed CSETI CE-5 contact protocols will be shared
      and experienced, and deep knowledge of the nature of Mind and our own
      awareness as tools for ET Contact will be taught. Dr. Greer will
      describe the inside story of Disclosure, who is running the world of
      secret power, and why, and Dr. Greer's historic ET contact experiences
      which began when he was 9 years old. These amazing and moving events
      will be shared with the group.
      Tuition: $350 Cdn ($300 US). Lodging is being arranged by CSETI, and
      will be an additional cost to be paid to CSETI at a certain point before
      the event. We will provide more information here as we get it. Please
      email Debbie at coordinator@... <mailto://coordinator@.../>
      if you have any questions or wish to register.