19176The Enigma of the Great Tunguska Explosion of 1908
- Oct 16, 2006Dear Listmembers,
FYI: two new issues of RIAP Bulletin (Vol. 10, Nos. 1 & 2)
have been prepared and uploaded onto RIAP website
(http://www.geocities.com/riap777/toc.html ). These issues
are dealing with the problem of the Great Tunguska
Explosion of 1908. They contain the following papers:
RIAP Bulletin Vol. 10, No. 1:
1) V. V. Rubtsov. The Tunguska Event: Still Highly
Enigmatic... [An HTML file of this paper may be downloaded
from the RIAP website free of charge.]
2) Z. K. Silagadze. Tunguska Genetic Anomaly and
Electrophonic Meteors, Part 1.
3) V. K. Zhuravlev. Analysis of the Map of Ash Content at
the Area of Tree Leveling of 1908.
4) RB Questions and Answers: Dr. Victor Zhuravlev.
RIAP Bulletin Vol. 10, No. 2:
1) Z. K. Silagadze. Tunguska Genetic Anomaly and
Electrophonic Meteors, Part 2.
2) B. F. Bidiukov. The "Weber Effect" and Anomalous
Luminous Phenomena in the Earth Atmosphere in the Period
of the Tunguska Event of 1908.
3) N. V. Vasilyev, G. V. Andreev. Radioactivity at
4) I. M. Suslov. Questioning Witnesses in 1926 about the
RIAP Bulletin (RB) is the only serious anomalistic
periodical in the Commonwealth of Independent States
published in the English language by Research Institute on
Anomalous Phenomena (RIAP), Kharkiv, Ukraine. Those who
wish to purchase or subscribe to RB, are invited to
contact Mr. Nikolay Nesterenko, RIAP Treasurer, at
All the very best!
Sincerely yours, Vladimir Rubtsov, Ph.D., Director,
Research Institute on Anomalous Phenomena
RESEARCH INSTITUTE ON ANOMALOUS PHENOMENA (RIAP):
An open structure uniting specialists and amateurs
who live in various countries, being deeply interested
in the search for solution of the most baffling mysteries
of the contemporary world and history.
Not a RIAP Associate Member yet?
Go to: http://www.geocities.com/riap777/join.html
and Sign Up Today!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]