19159Re: Nuclear weapons & UFOs. A CONNECTION!

  • Joe McGonagle
    Sep 9, 2006
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Ran Al <darkstinger692000@...> wrote:

      > A former French military air traffic controller claims in a
      recently published journal article that UFO sightings can be
      correlated with nuclear weapons testing. Eric Julien served in the
      French Air Force for five years as an air traffic controller and
      later went on to become a senior airport manager in France. He
      analyses data gained from a number of sources available in France
      that point to UFO activity in the vicinity of nuclear weapons tests.
      He claims that a clear correlation exists between the 2419 nuclear
      tests on Earth from 1945 through 1998, and 140 cases involving radar
      and visual sightings of UFOs.

      <snip>

      Is this the same whacko that predicted a cataclsymic impact on 25th
      May this year? - see:

      http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

      If so, I am sure he will be glad that he survived to publish his book.
      I won't be paying him $25 to read it though, his track record suggests
      that it will be full of rubbish.

      Regards,
      Joe
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic