19091RE: [UFOnet] Method of decoding of Paleo-SETI Message

  • Vladimir Pakhomov
    May 6 5:17 PM
      Hello, Roger

      It is non-random. It is our ancient calendar.
      I do not know the Bible Code.
      I know the Calendar Message is a mathematics.

      > It could tie into the idea that there
      > is some very powerful conscious or consciousness either
      > physical or mental about the level of ETs that can manipulate
      > Black Hole type technology.

      Yes, and the Calendar Message is the direct proof of it.

      > It is unfortunate that my emails seem to be taking so long to
      > be posted on this e-list.

      Thank you for your reply :)

      Best regards,

      Vladimir Pakhomov