19041Re: [UFOnet] Re: Moderator vacancy

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Apr 13, 2006
      From: "Diane Harrison" <auforn@...>
      To: <ufonet@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Re: Moderator vacancy

      > Diane wrote:
      > and this bickering is unbelievable yes???

      Hi,
      It appears that way but as I understand it Joe had to moderate a fellow
      mooderator several times. Instead of being supported by a fellow moderator
      he was being given more work! That is how I understand it to be and I
      believe it be grossly unfair.
      Joe has put a great deal of effort into bringing this group back to a
      functioning UFO discussion list - without all the spam and garbage that was
      appearing up to him taking over as moderator.
      Anyway, there is a vacancy for a moderator so all the "know it alls", who
      are so quick to whinge when the job gets done correctly, how about taking
      the job on!
      Come on, lets see ya!
      Geoff

      > ***********************************
      > Regards Diane Harrison/Frola
      >
      > Editor Hard Evidence Magazine
      > Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine.
      >
      > UFOlogist Magazine
      > http://www.ufologistmagzine.com
      >
      > Hard Evidence Magazine
      > http://www.hardevidencemagazine.com.au