      From: B. Becker
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Moderator vacancy

      This is unbelievable. One off topic post has generated more discussion than the on topic UFO discussion. From what I see on the message board the interest in this list is waning anyway. Rather than taking your ball and going home Joe, why dont you cut the childish behavior and throw yourself into making the list more interesting and viable.

      BB

      Joe McGonagle <joe@...> wrote:

      I must have got it wrong, I thought this was a UFO list. Given my
      gross misunderstanding as to what the topicality of the list is, I
      have no choice but to stand down as a moderator.

      Apologies, please feel free to post whatever you like to this list
      (whatever it's subject is).

      Regards,
      Joe

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com