      From: B. Becker
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 3:11 AM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Boyd Bushman Gulf Breeze & The Hovering Coil - Maccabee

      A friend picked this up off of another list and sent it to me. Thought the reply from Maccabee was of interest. Why didnt you share Geoff?

      BB
      From: Bruce Maccabee <brumac@...>
      To: <ufoupdates@...>
      Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:12 -0500
      Subject: Re: Boyd Bushman Gulf Breeze & The Hovering Coil

      >From: Geoff Richardson <geoff@...>
      >To: <ufoupdates@...>
      >Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:09:03 -0000
      >Subject: Boyd Bushman Gulf Breeze & The Hovering Coil

      >On Saturday 4th March, 2006, Channel 5 Television (UK)
      >broadcast The Real Flying Saucers" - Off the Wall
      >Productions:

      >http://www.offthefence.com/

      >a documentary covering the development of top secret craft since
      >World War 2. In this documentary the Gulf Breeze series of
      >incidents was discussed by Boyd Bushman (Former weapons designer
      >with Lockheed and inventor of the Stinger Missile).

      >According to Boyd Bushman he recognised certain aspects of the
      >craft photographed over Gulf Breeze.

      >A very brief summary of Boyd Bushman's explanation of the Gulf
      >Breeze photographs is available at:

      >http://www.thewhyfiles.net/gulfbreeze.htm

      Amusing. The suspended coil might work over a metal table top
      which allows for eddy currents that create a bucking magnetic
      field (the coil generates an alternating magnetic field) that
      could support the coil. But not enough information is given to
      know whether this is the situation.

      At any rate, magnetic levitation has been proposed many times
      over the years. Whether this is related to "Ed's craft" or not
      yet known. Also, why fly a "top secret" aircraft over Gulf
      Breeze?

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

      further investigation.