18934Re: Authors looking for INFO and ARTWORK for book

  • Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer
    Feb 27, 2006
      You assume correctly. We are certainly looking for the most reliable
      and important information on the topics covered in our book.

      That said, anyone with information to share, or artwork (rendered or
      photographic), please get in touch. Our deadline is galloping at us
      pretty fast and we'd like to make this book as informative and as
      useful as possible.

      Thanks
      Jonathan Maberry
      cryptopedia07@...

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <geoff@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I assume that you are seeking the truth in these matters.
      > You may not be aware of the debacle at Living TV regarding "The
      Most
      > Haunted" programme. I include some useful links below which may be
      of use in
      > illustrating just how corrupt the typical media spiritualists and
      their
      > cohorts really are.

      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16303507&method=full&siteid=9
      4762&headline=spooky-truth--name_page.html

      > http://www.doublexposure.co.uk/ghost_towns_live.htm
      >
      > http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-02/021006busted.html#i5
      >
      > The major problem being that these conmen make a fortune by
      exploiting those
      > who are in a vulnerable state of grief.
      > I suspect we have seen the last of "Most Haunted".
      > Best,
      > Geoff Richardson
      > www.thewhyfiles.net

      Citadel
      > Books. The book has thirteen chapters including one big one on
      GHOSTS and
      > related parapsychology.
      > We're looking for help!
      >
      > Here's what we need:
      >
      > 1) We need to identify the most important hauntings
      incidents.

      > 2) We need ghost photos (must be from sources legally
      allowed to
      > grant us reprint rights)
      >
      > 3) We need ghost artwork. (We'll provide a signed copy for
      each
      > piece of original artwork used; as well as an artist bio in the
      book and on
      > our website when it launches in just a few weeks.)
      >
      > We're also open to any advice, insights and comments from persons
      who know
      > the field very well. If we use a comment we will footnote it and
      cite the
      > source (providing you care to be cited).
      >
      > So...in a nutshell, that's it. Feel free to contact us with any
      > questions.
      >
      > Thanks for letting us be a part of your community!
      >
      > Jonathan Maberry & David F. Kramer
      > www.jonathanmaberry.com

      > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Website: http://www.ufonet.nl