18925Re: [UFOnet] Authors looking for INFO and ARTWORK for book

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Feb 22, 2006
      Hi,
      I assume that you are seeking the truth in these matters.
      You may not be aware of the debacle at Living TV regarding "The Most
      Haunted" programme. I include some useful links below which may be of use in
      illustrating just how corrupt the typical media spiritualists and their
      cohorts really are.

      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16303507&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=spooky-truth--name_page.html

      http://www.doublexposure.co.uk/ghost_towns_live.htm

      http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-02/021006busted.html#i5

      The major problem being that these conmen make a fortune by exploiting those
      who are in a vulnerable state of grief.
      I suspect we have seen the last of "Most Haunted".
      Best,
      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net