18805Re: [UFOnet] What happened to SkyOpen Group

  • UfoAndromeda@aol.com
    Jan 2, 2006
      Thanx, Brian...... interesting...... a note from the future..... well,
      the way things are getting weird now, anything seems to be
      possible..... as I've noticed, this sure ain't the reality I grew up
      or started out in....very bizarre nowadays, eh?

      Last mailing mailing I received from you was Nov. 23..... if I've missed
      anything and need to resubscribe, please advise.

      Every good thing to you in the New Year.....

      Eyes ever Up,
      Loree