      From: UfoAndromeda@...
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 6:51 PM
      Subject: [UFOnet] What happened to SkyOpen Group

      Hi,

      Don't know any other way to find out what happened
      to the SkyOpen Yahoo group since it doesn't appear
      to exist anymore at Yahoo. Seems to have been
      wiped out.

      Anyone know anything?

      Happy New Year everyone, every good thing to all,
      Loree

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

      further investigation.