18064Re: [UFOnet] Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • John Garbarini
    Mar 18, 2005
      I find it interesting that, during the last, close
      passing of Mars near Earth, about 2-3 years ago, that
      most newspapers only showed very distant pictures of
      the "Red" planet. I would think that with all the
      hi-tech gear we have now, plus the relative closeness
      of Mars at that time, there'd be a sharper, more
      concise picture shown, What was the media hiding then?
      John Garbarini
      --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@...> wrote:

      > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Lesley"
      > <decogrl@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build
      > there monuments. I
      > > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing
      > this and they
      > > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they
      > want from them for
      > > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin
      > priestess job
      > > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would
      > be my only
      > > bargaining chip.
      > >
      > > Lesley
      >
      > MM:
      > We can try to bargain. :-)
      >
      > I saw a program last night on Discovery-Science, I
      > believe. It was
      > called "the enemy within." It was about our
      > physical limitations,
      > which could be a major obstacle, if we try to travel
      > to Mars.
      > Astronauts would lose bone-mass, muscle-mass, etc.,
      > due to the
      > prolonged period of weightlessness. They did talk
      > about a tumbling
      > craft, which could create some artificial gravity,
      > however.
      >
      > I was thinking, that conversely, the aliens would
      > have trouble with
      > our gravity, which might be very strong to them.
      > This might be the
      > reason, that they could be thinking long-term,
      > possibly thinking
      > about procreating hybrids, as you mentioned, with
      > us, or with our
      > eggs. So, you might have a bargaining chip, after
      > all.
      >
      > Michael Martin
      >
      > > visit me at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
      > <johnlg_2000@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > If they take over, I hope I get an office job,
      > rather
      > > > than be forced to build all the monuments
      > they'll
      > > > demand (like was done by them in Egypt). That
      > sounds
      > > > easier; I could never be a high priest, or one
      > of
      > > > their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a
      > good
      > > > talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like
      > that
      > > > one. John G.

      > mostly
      > They

> [...]