18055Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • Michael Martin
    Mar 17 9:52 PM
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > Lesley-
      > They'll enslave us, or just bomb us out of existence.
      > In ancient civilizations, it seems that these
      > high-flying, fast-moving societies just abruptly
      > ENDED. Perhaps the aliens see these ancient (and our
      > current)
      > world(s) as too advanced, and their attitude is, well,
      > "let's get rid of them."
      > I've worked in accounting offices for 20+ years,
      > and I've seen people go out of their way to harm the
      > progress of other, smarter, well-liked people; why
      > wouldn't the aliens do the same?
      > The powers-that-be on this earth know about the
      > menace, and are keeping quiet about it, in order to
      > keep their "warden" jobs, looking over the rest of us
      > for their master's benefit.
      > I really am hoping for that office job, since I
      > don't like hard physical labor that much.
      > JG

      MM:
      Looking at the pace which they've been following, it doesn't seem too
      likely, at this time. They seem to be very patient, in my opinion.
      They must have a reason for their slow, deliberate pace. I hope the
      authorities will work with them, and avoid angering them.

      Michael Martin