18044Re: YOU ARE NOT ART BELL - very lame of you.....

  • Art Bell
    Mar 16, 2005
      You know, I have delt with this before, because you have done your
      best to pester me.

      so please let me re-post to you, as I have before from other email
      accounts (knye@..., artbell@..., ETC.)

      here goes for the very last time....

      "You are correct. but then again you could be false. I guess it
      depends on what you think.
      Right now you could be saying "sure I'll send this off to him, and if
      he is Art from the radio, he will give me proof, and then I will have
      made contact with Art."

      But instead I will offer nothing. other then this.......

      Nope, Yes. GO think.

      But I could be Art, but then again I could be some guy from Michigan.
      but i could also be Art, and saying I am from Michigan, so this way
      people who do their best to de-bunk everything will look a fool.

      Either way. Have a good day sir. and I have nothing to proov to you,
      thank you very much."

      Now you can go on and dispute this all you like, but after being
      grabbed this very same post from the before mentioned email addys, I
      think you would have gotten the clue yet. And yet you have remained
      as clueless as when you started harrasing me.

      Art Bell

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Martell" <jason@x> wrote:
      > Why do you use a name that is not yours. YOU ARE NOT ART BELL, the
      > host.
      > Jason Martell
      > http://AncientX.com
      > http://Xfacts.com