18041Re: [UFOnet] Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • John Garbarini
    Mar 16, 2005
      Lesley-
      They'll enslave us, or just bomb us out of existence.
      In ancient civilizations, it seems that these
      high-flying, fast-moving societies just abruptly
      ENDED. Perhaps the aliens see these ancient (and our
      current)
      world(s) as too advanced, and their attitude is, well,
      "let's get rid of them."
      I've worked in accounting offices for 20+ years,
      and I've seen people go out of their way to harm the
      progress of other, smarter, well-liked people; why
      wouldn't the aliens do the same?
      The powers-that-be on this earth know about the
      menace, and are keeping quiet about it, in order to
      keep their "warden" jobs, looking over the rest of us
      for their master's benefit.
      I really am hoping for that office job, since I
      don't like hard physical labor that much.
      JG

      --- Lesley <decogrl@...> wrote:

      > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build there
      > monuments. I
      > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing
      > this and they
      > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they want
      > from them for
      > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin
      > priestess job
      > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would be
      > my only
      > bargaining chip.
      >
      > Lesley
      >
      > visit me at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com
      >
      > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
      > <johnlg_2000@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > If they take over, I hope I get an office job,
      > rather
      > > than be forced to build all the monuments they'll
      > > demand (like was done by them in Egypt). That
      > sounds
      > > easier; I could never be a high priest, or one of
      > > their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a
      > good
      > > talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like
      > that
      > > one. John G.
      > > --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > MM:
      > > > They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are
      > mostly
      > > > physical. There is
      > > > some overlapping of their universe with ours.
      > They
      > > > might have
      > > > certain desires to be more physical, whereas we
      > > > might have certain
      > > > desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and
      > > > able to fly at great
      > > > speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know,
      > but
      > > > the speed of
      > > > mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One
      > > > could go to Mars in a
      > > > second at the speed of the mind. Some of their
      > UFOs
      > > > can travel at
      > > > that speed, believe it, or not.
      > > >
      > > > I think earth authorities know about them, and
      > they
      > > > have an agreement
      > > > with them. I'd say let's pray that this
      > agreement

> [...]