18033Re: [UFOnet] Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • John Garbarini
    Mar 14, 2005
      If they take over, I hope I get an office job, rather
      than be forced to build all the monuments they'll
      demand (like was done by them in Egypt). That sounds
      easier; I could never be a high priest, or one of
      their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a good
      talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like that
      one. John G.
      --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@...> wrote:

      > MM:
      > They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are mostly
      > physical. There is
      > some overlapping of their universe with ours. They
      > might have
      > certain desires to be more physical, whereas we
      > might have certain
      > desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and
      > able to fly at great
      > speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know, but
      > the speed of
      > mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One
      > could go to Mars in a
      > second at the speed of the mind. Some of their UFOs
      > can travel at
      > that speed, believe it, or not.
      >
      > I think earth authorities know about them, and they
      > have an agreement
      > with them. I'd say let's pray that this agreement
      > continues.
      >
      > Michael Martin
      >
      > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
      > <johnlg_2000@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Charles Hoyt Fort, is his boks, often said we're
      > > property. John Garbarini
      > > --- Art Bell <the_real_art_bell@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > If i could answer that question without any
      > > > speculation,just good
      > > > solid fact...... they would come over the
      > mountain
      > > > right now from
      > > > groom lake and cart me away.
      > > >
      > > > to say anything about my family.
      > > >
      > > > Art
      > > >

      > > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
      > > > <johnlg_2000@y...>
      > > > hunted?
      > > > deer?
      > > > reveal
      > us.

      > Garbarini
      > phenom
      > > > in
      > BAD
      > think,
      > > > they
      > study
      > > > is

      > Bell"

      > cram

      > let
      > along.

      > they
      > > > say
      > they
      > > > can

      > If
      > > > more
      > there
      > > > might
      > evidence,

      > > > experienced,

      > > > future.
      > if
      > > > they

      > spam

      > > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      > > Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
      > > http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/

      === message truncated ===