18025Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • Michael Martin
    Mar 11, 2005
      MM:
      They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are mostly physical. There is
      some overlapping of their universe with ours. They might have
      certain desires to be more physical, whereas we might have certain
      desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and able to fly at great
      speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know, but the speed of
      mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One could go to Mars in a
      second at the speed of the mind. Some of their UFOs can travel at
      that speed, believe it, or not.

      I think earth authorities know about them, and they have an agreement
      with them. I'd say let's pray that this agreement continues.

      Michael Martin

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>