18007Re: ABC News Peter Jennings UFO Report

  • Art Bell
    Mar 9, 2005
      If i could answer that question without any speculation,just good
      solid fact...... they would come over the mountain right now from
      groom lake and cart me away.

      to say anything about my family.

      Art

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>