      From: Joe (uuk) McGonagle
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 14:21
      Subject: [UFOnet] Moderation

      I would just like to express my gratitude to Frits Westra, the
      list-owner.

      I also run a list, and it is often difficult to get the balance
      between allowing free speech, and suppressing "nuisance" posts.
      Frits has had to place the list on temporary moderated status to
      help him achieve this, and it was a difficult choice for him to
      make, I'm sure.

      In my opinion, the standard of list postings has improved
      enormously since he made the choice, this appears to be reflected
      in the recovery of membership numbers, and I think he deserves
      everyone's gratitude.

      Joe McGonagle

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      further investigation.