17875Fwd: Re: InterDimensional UFOs are demons ???

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Jan 31, 2005
      --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
      <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

      There are not only demons and fallen spirits
      with this universe. There is also the Hierarchy
      of the LIGHT and the CONFEDERATION OF PLANETS OF
      THE LIGHT. Please do not blame the solidarity of the
      positive and better E.T. and ALIENS....THEY are much
      BETTER thant this earth people....>>The Ashtar Command
      In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "deep_mindquest"
      <deep_mindquest@y...> wrote:

> [...]
      > percent of received UFO reports "are turned into IFOs and explained
      > satisfactorily."{1} For example, the report might be found to have
      > been a clever prank or to have some natural explanation. Planets,
      > comets, military aircraft, and rockets (among many others) have all
      > been mistaken for UFOs. But even if 99 percent of UFO reports could
      > be satisfactorily explained, there would still be thousands of
      cases
      > that stubbornly resist all natural explanations. These are called
      > residual UFO reports.
      >
      > If residual UFOs are not hoaxes, hallucinations, or some natural or
      > man-made phenomena, then what are they? Most UFO researchers hold
      > either to the extraterrestrial hypothesis or the interdimensional
      > hypothesis. The extraterrestrial hypothesis holds that
      > technologically advanced, interplanetary space travelers are indeed
      > visiting our planet from somewhere else in the cosmos. Stanton
      > Friedman, a representative of this view, states clearly, "The
      > evidence is overwhelming that some UFOs are alien spacecraft."{2}
      >
      > The interdimensional hypothesis agrees "that some UFOs are real
      > phenomena that may exhibit physical . . . effects."{3} However,
      > unlike the extraterrestrial hypothesis, this view does not believe
      > that UFOs and alien beings come from somewhere else in our physical
      > universe. So where do they come from? Some suggest that they come
      > from some other universe of space and time. But others believe that
      > they come from some other dimension entirely, perhaps a spiritual
      > realm.{4}
      >
      > How might we tell which, if either, of these two hypotheses is
      > correct? Astronomer and Christian apologist Dr. Hugh Ross suggests
      > that we employ the scientific approach known as the "process of
      > elimination." He writes, "Mechanics use it to find out why the car
      > won't start. Doctors use it to find out why the stomach hurts.
      > Detectives use it to find out who stole the cash. This process can
      > also be used to discover what could, or could not, possibly give
      > rise to UFO phenomena."{5}
      >
      > So what happens if we apply this process to the extraterrestrial
      > hypothesis? Although quite popular here in America, there are some
      > serious scientific objections to this viewpoint.
      >
      > The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
      > In the first place, it is highly improbable that there is another
      > planet in our cosmos capable of supporting physical life. Dr. Ross
      > has calculated the probability of such a planet existing by natural
      > processes alone as less than 1 in 10174. You actually have "a much
      > higher probability of being killed in the next second by a failure
      > in the second law of thermodynamics (about one chance in 1080)."{6}
      > Thus, apart from the supernatural creation of another suitable
      place
      > for life, our planet is almost certainly unique in its capacity to
      > support complex biological organisms. (See the Probe article "Are
      We
      > Alone in the Universe?") This alone makes the extraterrestrial
      > hypothesis extremely improbable. But it gets even worse!
      >
      > Suppose (against all statistical probability) that there is a
      planet
      > with intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. What is the
      > likelihood that such creatures are visiting our planet? And what
      > sort of difficulties would they face in doing so?
      >
      > Probably the greatest challenge to interstellar space travel is
      > simply the immense size of the universe. One group of scientists,
      > assuming that any alien spacecraft would likely maintain
      > communication with either the home planet or with other members of
      > their traveling party, "scanned all 202 of the roughly solar-type
      > stars within 155 light-years of Earth. Not one intelligible signal
      > was detected anywhere within the vicinity of these stars."{7} This
      > implies that, at a minimum, E.T. would have to travel 155 light-
      > years just to reach earth. Unfortunately, numerous galactic hazards
      > would prevent traveling here in a straight line. Avoiding these
      > deadly hazards would increase the minimum travel distance to
      > approximately 230 light-years.{8}
      >
      > Dr. Ross estimates that "any reasonably-sized spacecraft
      > transporting intelligent physical beings can travel at velocities
      no
      > greater than about 1 percent" of light-speed.{9} Although this is
      > nearly 7 million miles per hour, it would still take about twenty-
      > three thousand years to travel the 230 light-years to earth! Of
      > course, a lot can go wrong in twenty-three thousand years. The
      > aliens might run out of food or fuel. Their spacecraft might be
      > damaged beyond repair by space debris. They might be destroyed by a
      > contagious epidemic. The mind reels at the overwhelming
      > improbability of successfully completing such a multi-generational
      > mission.
      >
      > In light of these facts, it doesn't appear that the
      extraterrestrial
      > hypothesis can reasonably survive the process of elimination. Does
      > the interdimensional hypothesis fare any better? A growing number
      of
      > serious UFO researchers believe it can. Let's take a look.
      >
      > The Interdimensional Hypothesis
      > The interdimensional hypothesis holds that residual UFOs "enter the
      > physical dimensions of the universe from 'outside' the four
      familiar
      > dimensions of length, height, width, and time."{10} Where do they
      > come from? Some believe that they come from another physical
      > universe of space and time. But this does not seem possible.
      General
      > relativity forbids "the space-time dimensions of any other
      > hypothetically existing universe" from overlapping with our own.
      {11}
> [...]
      > contends that residual UFOs "must be nonphysical because they
      > disobey firmly established physical laws."{12} Among the many
      > examples that he offers in support of this statement, consider the
      > following:{13}
      >
      > Residual UFOs generate no sonic booms when they break the sound
      > barrier, nor do they show any evidence of meeting with air
      > resistance.
      > They make impossibly sharp turns and sudden stops.
      > They send no detectable electromagnetic signals.
      > If residual UFOs are real (as credible testimony from astronomers,
      > meteorologists, pilots, and others suggests), then their ability to
      > defy the well-known and well-tested laws of physics is a strong
      > indication, in the minds of many researchers, that they must be
      > nonphysical in nature. Additionally, many researchers argue that
      > residual UFOs also manifest characteristics consistent with
      > intelligence.
      >
      > For example, "relative to the number of potential observers, ten
      > times as many sightings occur at 3:00 A.M (a time when few people
      > are out) as at either 6:00 A.M. or 8:00 P.M. (times when many
      people
      > are outside in the dark)."{14} If residual UFOs were simply random
      > events, then we would expect more sightings when there are more
      > potential observers. The fact that these events are nonrandom may
      > suggest some sort of intelligence behind them. This is further
      > supported by the fact that some people are more likely to see a
      > residual UFO than others. Numerous researchers have observed a
      > correlation between an individual's involvement with the occult and
      > their likelihood of having a residual UFO encounter. This may also
      > suggest some kind of intelligence behind these phenomena.
      >
      > Finally, residual UFOs not only appear to be nonphysical and
      > intelligent, they sometimes seem malevolent as well. Many of those
      > claiming to have had a residual UFO encounter have suffered
      > emotional, psychological, and/or physical injury. A few people have
      > even died after such encounters. In light of these strange
      > characteristics, many researchers have reached similar conclusions
      > about the possible source of these phenomena.
      >
      > The Occult Connection
      > Many serious UFO investigators have noticed a striking similarity
      > between some of the aliens described in UFO reports and the demonic
      > spirits described in the Bible. Although it may not be possible to
      > know whether some aliens are actually demons (and I certainly do
      not
      > claim to know this myself), the well-documented connection between
      > UFO phenomena and the occult cannot be denied.
      >
      > In 1969 Lynn Catoe served as the senior bibliographer of a
      > publication on UFOs researched by the Library of Congress for the
      > U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research. After a two-year
      > investigation, in which she surveyed thousands of documents, she
      > drew explicit attention to the link between UFOs and the occult.
      She
> [...]
      > cults have arisen, often around a charismatic leader who claims to
      > be in regular contact with otherworldly beings. Interestingly,
      > unlike the abduction phenomenon, most contactees do not claim to
      > have ever seen the aliens with whom they communicate. Rather, they
      > claim that the aliens communicate with them psychically or
      > telepathically. The contactee is simply a channel, or medium,
      > through whom the aliens communicate their messages to humankind.
      > This method of contact is rather intriguing for those who favor the
      > interdimensional hypothesis. As John Saliba observes, "Many
      > contactees . . . write about UFOs and space beings as if these were
      > psychic phenomena, belonging to a different time/space dimension
      > that lies beyond the scope . . . of modern science."{19}
      >
      > So what sort of messages do the aliens allegedly communicate to
      > contactees? Often they want to help guide us to the next stage of
      > our spiritual evolution or give us advice that will help us avoid
      > some global catastrophe. Strangely, however, many of them also want
      > to deny or distort traditional doctrines of biblical Christianity.
      > Oftentimes these denials and distortions concern the doctrine of
      > Christ. For example, the Aetherius Society "views Jesus Christ as
      an
      > advanced alien being . . . who communicates through a channel and
      > travels to Earth in a flying saucer to protect Earth from evil
      > forces."{20} As a general rule, "UFO religions . . . reject
      orthodox
      > Christology (Jesus' identity as both God and man) and thus reject
      > Jesus Christ as the . . . Creator and . . . Savior of
      > humankind."{21}
      >
      > A deficient Christology, combined with an acceptance of biblically
      > forbidden occult practices like mediumistic channeling (see Lev.
      > 19:31; Deut. 18:10-12; etc.), make many UFO cults spiritually
      > dangerous. By preaching a false gospel, they have (perhaps
      > unwittingly) placed themselves under a divine curse. By embracing
      > occult practices, they have opened the door to potential demonic
      > attack and deception. Nevertheless, there is hope for those
      involved
      > with these cults. There is even hope for those tormented by hostile
      > beings claiming to be aliens. The Bible tells us that through His
      > work on the cross, Jesus disarmed the demonic rulers and
      authorities
      > (Col. 2:15). What's more, for those who flee to Him for refuge, He
      > makes available the "full armor of God," that they might "stand
      firm
      > against the schemes of the devil" (Eph. 6:11). Regardless of who or
      > what these alien beings might be, no one need live in fear of them.
      > If Jesus has triumphed over the realm of evil demonic spirits, then
      > certainly no alien can stand against Him. Let those who live in
      fear
      > turn to Jesus, for He offers rest to all who are weary and heavy-
      --- End forwarded message ---