17774Fwd: new yahoogroup Abductee_Support

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Jan 1, 2005
      --- In Ascension-Gateway@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
      <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

      --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, Dana Johns
      <arwen4evenstar@y...> wrote:
      Hello! I just wanted to let everybody know I have created a new
      yahoogroup dedicated primarily to helping new experiencers to the
      abduction phenomena find the help they need to get on the road to
      learning about their experiences. People who have been apart of this
      phenomena for a long time are also quite welcome here, we need your
      experience to help the newer folks. If interested or just to check
      out the group, the link to this group is :
      crosspost this message!

      Thank you for your time!

      Sincerely,
      Dana Johns