16253Earth's Inconstant Magnetic Field ? DGW.

  • Darren-George: Walker
    Jan 1, 2004
      Dear Frits:
      Iread this message and my bullsh_t alarm goes off. Not just that I do not
      trust anything released by NASA, and I don't, but in this case do not
      satellite capable SQUIDs ( super quantum induction devices ) measure
      magnetic field fluctuations ? A lone individual flies over the north to
      determine these magnetic field changes ? Sounds too similar to the Charles
      Bronson lone gunman culprit the media always have on hand when there is a
      catastrophic event like the Oklahoma City government building, or the Lee
      Oswald super sniper Kennedy assassination explanation. Reads like typical
      NWO spin doctoring !

      Best wishes!
      D-G:W.

      Subject: Earth's Inconstant Magnetic Field