16250wery important letter

  • uforaport@wp.pl
    Jan 1, 2004
      > Tomasz, it sounds like AOL won't let your private mail through their
      > spam-filter. Try sending it to

      yes and I will write this here becouce it is wery interesting , it was first time huppend to me when I was trying to be in contact with two biggest ufo organizations in USA .
      After I sand to them letter about this clouse encounter which one was in Poland 4 months ago here not far from my city 80 Km , in the next day after I send this reaport about this what was huppend here , the next day I could not send any more letters to them , aol blocked me .

      Before this I was in contact with them 4 years and we was writing letters and they was waiting on this info to they was asking me about this story from the first day we know that it was huppend but we didnt know all this story but just this clouse encounter huppend the next day aol blocked me .
      I dont beliwe that special agency in this subject are wrong becouce probably they know what they are doing and why .

      But anyay I can not do not that I dont tell this story here .
      so below will be this story :

      11 th august 2003 north poland driver Lech Chacinski drive his car in the early houers about 5 o'clock when he saw 3 figures standing on the sshoulder of the road in triangule formation what was strange also that they was in uniforms like astronauts .
      it was huppend near wery small city Szczecinek where was no active in this time on the road
      when he was closed to them he understood that they for sure are not astronauts .
      this three figures move and stand in front of his front car window in the same triangule formations .
      First personage move up one hand in sing to him and he stoped his car .
      He said also that "somthink" told him to stoped car .
      He opened window in his car and watched how one personage move to him and saw that this personage had a helmet with dark window that he could not see the fase but he saw big dark eayes .
      on the top of the helmet was some kinde of instalation equipment .
      when he recognized that in front of him are persons not from this world he whanted to run but in this moment person near him flash to him kinde of strong light from the top of this helmet and like he said "go inside his consciousness" and give to him question do he understand him.
      He answer affirmativelly and he was asking to move out from his car .
      when he whent out from his car he saw that spacesuit is in blue colour and shoes are in metalic colour and on the (chest- thorax) was rectangular instalation equipment with moving ligths .
      they asked him from what kinde of material is made his (strap-belt) his clouths and how work his car and he answer also he showed him engine and answer how engine work and what kinde of fuel is used .
      after tolk with witness again they stand in trianqule formation and said mesage to earth (residents inhabitants) tath earth residents should care about one's Earth ,about whater and air becouce if not earth will be destroyed .
      It was only one think what witnes ask persons it was where from they are come. they answer him that they come from eight galaxy .
      the next they moved and carry up in the air about 2 meters and fly to ship which one was about 300 meters from this place and was hovering 3 meters over the field .

      this three persons was taken inside this ship in stream of light which one apear in the bottom of ship

      after this ship move on the level of 50 meters and start to appear fog around this ship and after 1 minut later ship fly away to the sky .

      picture of witnes

      whatch here on the bridge are my signs WT my name is Wierszalowicz Tomasz

      whats more it 3 ufonauts in trianqule formation

      whatch my web page www.uforaport.prv.pl and on the fron page from many years is trianqule formation also in other section of this web page you can finde this .