16247The fifth Element

  • Phoenix@5thdimension.de
    Jan 1, 2004
      Perhaps love is like resting place, a shelter from the storm.
      It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm.
      And in those times of trouble, when you are most alone
      the memories of love will bring you home.

      Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door.
      It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more.
      and even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do
      the memories of love will see you through.

      Oh love to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel,
      for some a way of living, for some a way to feel.
      And some say love is holding on, and some say letting go.
      Some say love is ev'rything, some say they don't know.

      Perhaps love is like the oceans, full of conflict, full of pain.
      Like a fire, when it's cold outside, a thunder when it rains.
      If I live for ever and all my dreams come true
      my memories of love will be of you.

      (Placido Domingo and John Denver 1981)

      Px
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic