16097Breaking News - Elk Mutilation

  • hbccufo
    Nov 30, 2003
      Hi List

      More breaking news. Now if anyone on this list is a investigator in this field, and who can get to this location quick, then I will forward the contact information to you. But please remember, I am only going to send one investigator to this case as I am sure the person who found this doesn't need a large amount of calls coming in, or emails. In other words not going to create a zoo with tons of folks running all over the place. I did contact NIDS, but their office is not open so I am trying to contact others in that area. I also have pictures and again, can't post them until my site is working fully. Jeff Rense may post the picture I have here and sent to him. So please drop by his site to keep an eye on this story. The witness to this tells me he has more pictures which I will ask for.

      Hello Brian. I have enjoyed your articles on Rense, and thought perhaps you would be interested in my story, or could point me to someone who would care to investigate.

      I live about 10 miles east of Cloudcroft, New Mexico, in a rural subdivision bordered by the Lincoln National Forest. On Nov. 28, 2003 at about 1pm I was walking my Akita Nikki in the National Forest and came upon a dead elk laying in a shallow ravine. The elk was no more than 200 yards from our subdivision, and perhaps half a mile from my house. There is a substantial elk population in the area, and sightings are not unusual. The dead elk was a small one, the length of which from chest to rear end perhaps 4 feet, and weighing maybe 400-600 pounds. Rigor mortis was full and complete. There was no apparent bloating. Nor was there any evidence the elk had been gutted by a hunter, as there was no apparent longitudinal incision on the lower abdomen/chest area. The head had been removed, as if cut from the body right where the neck joins the body, and the vertebrae stuck out from the cut area about 6 inches or so, ending in a smoothly sliced vertebrae. So far one would suspect a trophy hunter possibly who just killed for the head to mount on their wall, eh? However, I believe this elk to be much too small to have had any significant antlers (maybe no antlers at all).

      Now for the really interesting part. As you can see by the photo I am sending you, the rectum of this elk has been smoothly cored out. Further, the genitals have been removed, and there is no obvious way to tell the sex of this animal. The removal of the genitals could be attributable to animals perhaps (we have mountain lions and bears, as well as coyotes) as the removal does not appear to have been in such a clean, surgical fashion upon my limited observation. I will allow you to draw your own conclusions.

      You may reach me via email, or at (deleted by HBCC UFO) for any further info I failed to give you. I will be happy to assist further in any way, plus provide additional photos. Also, if it will lend credence to this situation, I am a former Federal investigator, as my wife was also. The elk is carcass is still on site for investigation.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...