      From: Roger Anderton
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 2:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Re: Aliens in the Bible

      In the Bible there is a story about God making the Sun stop moving in the
      sky, this was interpreted as the Earth was stationary with the Sun moving
      around it, i.e. the Earth as the centre of that motion. It was believed if
      the Earth was moving around the Sun, then the story would have said that
      "God stopped the Earth moving" instead of saying "God stopped the Sun
      moving".