14940UFO ROUNDUP Delayed

  • John Hayes
    May 31, 2003
      Joseph Trainor recently moved to new premises and while
      the move went okay his computer has stopped working.

      The computer is being tested to see if it can be repaired.

      If the computer cannot be repaired it will be some time
      before we see another issue of the bulletin as Joseph
      cannot afford a new one, especially after the trip
      back east to see his sick mother.

      Please do not e-mail him as he cannot reply at the moment.
      I will post updates as and when they become available.

      or use the Sighting Report Form at:

      UFOINFO: http://www.ufoinfo.com

      Official Archives of UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
      UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine, plus
      archives of Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK and
      UFO Sightings Italia.
      the bulletin in error, please write to: