14780Re: [UFOnet] Re: Fwd: [Russian UFO Crashes?]

  • Roger Anderton
    May 3, 2003
      You bring up a new point:

      uwrk> Again the burden of proof was on believers like Hoyle.

      What nonsense you speak. Where is "It" written ?

      The Burden of Proof is on you, I do not have to prove anything.

      You appear to Believe that some things are alive and other things are not
      alive, prove it.

      My Position is "DON 'T KNOW" - as I have told you, and you appear to ignore
      at your convenience what I am saying, and instead waffle off at a tangent.
      It is YOU that BELIEVE something.

      Rather than face your BURDEN, you waffle on about the opposite to what you
      believe in.

      The Burden of Proof is on you, I do not have to prove anything.

      -Roger