14761used the Internet Archives "Wayback Tool" to retrieve ...

  • stealthskaters
    May 1, 2003
      I accessed the Internet Archive "Wayback Tool" at
      http://web.archive.org . Marshall Barnes' "The Incunabula Theory -
      Truth" site's URL was www.boltpages.com/it.t/it.t/ . So I plugged
      that in and was able to look at some of the archives (example:
      http://web.archive.org/web/20010801142903/www.boltpages.com/it.t/it.t/
      ). Most of the <links> on each page "work" by referencing those
      pages/sites as they existed when the archive was made. For
      posterity's sake, I converted some of these pages to MS-Word
      documents which you can access at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm .

      This site appears to have evolved from Mr. Barnes' investigations
      into the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project. The Message
      Board (which did not reproduce using the tool) had comments about
      these subjects as well as Time-Travel and UFO theories. But most of
      it was centered on what Marshall seemed to believe was the 'key' to
      so many issues -- the Incunabula, Alternate Worlds, and Consciousness
      experiments.

      His main site as of today seems to be at
      http://www.valentinesdesigns.com/themontaukproject/main.htm .